Who We Are
Canada Day, 2007. While he was getting ready for bed,
Brian Bowen was suddenly struck by an idea. Why not use his 21 years of
teaching experience to help recent immigrants and their children to succeed in
Canada? Why not use his 10 years as head of a high-school English
department to connect experienced, qualified teachers with studentsí individual
needs? Why not use his 18 years teaching ESL to adults at Seneca College
to help non-English speaking immigrants to improve their employability in
Canada? It was from this seed that the Canadian Academic Success School
On New Yearís Day, 2008, The Canadian Academic Success School finally opened its doors at 5308A Yonge Street to serve the needs of recent immigrants in North York and Thornhill. With a list of over 50 tutors, some with masterís degrees or doctorates, and having already helped dozens of students, the Canadian Academic Success School is ready to help you. We offer tutoring in all subjects from grades 1 to 12, homework and essay-writing help, test preparation, ESL training, and resume and cover letter editing. For a complete list of services, please check our Services page or call us at (416) 768-8456 to discuss your special needs.
The Canadian Academic Success School's Customer Service Policy is to do everything within our power to ensure that each customer is able to overcome the problems he/she faces at school or in the workplace.
In order to achieve this, the Canadian Academic Success School will:
- Accurately assess each customerís needs and match staff and services to best meet those needs.
- Provide services which are friendly, helpful and responsive to customers' needs in a pleasant and welcoming environment.
- Provide up-to-date and accurate information in a manner that best suits each customer's learning style.
- Offer services in a fair manner that treats each customer with courtesy and respect.
- Provide the fullest possible service at all times, within the constraints of available resources.
- Be flexible in meeting each customer's needs. When problems arise, judgment calls will be made in the customer's favour if possible.
- Recognize the confidentiality of customers; as a result, tutors will not reveal the topics discussed during tutoring sessions to a third party without the customer's express permission.
- Use the information gathered from customer surveys to help improve services.
Read our our blog: http://canadianacademicsuccess.blogspot.com/To help us help you, call (416) 768-8456 or e-mail Registration@CanadianAcademicSuccess.com to register today.